How to Get Started | By the People

How to Get Started

How to get started with our Legal Separation service

Contact us for a free consultation by phone at (631) 727-5705, email us through our online form or visit our office at 112 West Main Street, Riverhead, NY 11901.

At By The People legal document service providers, we prepare and file the paperwork for your legal separation.

For a legal separation, you will need to provide the information we collect in our worksheets. Download and complete the worksheets and return them to us by mail, fax or e-mail.